Spacious, two owner, Rand Lepley built home in The Fields. Loyalsock School District. This immaculate property sits on almost three acres of professionally landscaped yard in a wonderful neighborhood. The current owners have had a majority of the interior professionally painted. Inside you will find large rooms with 10 foot ceilings on the first and second floors. There is a wonderful family room with vaulted ceiling and large brick fireplace off of the eat-in kitchen. There is access from the family room to a two-tier maintenance free deck, overlooking the fenced rear yard with large custom shed and the wooded lot. There is a large laundry room with access to the exterior and the garage. Also on the first floor you will find
Residential - Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
4,192 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Living Room
- M level,20'8x14'11,Hardwood Floors, Gas Fireplace.
- Formal Separate,Kitchen Eat In
- M level,15'x9',Work Sink, Cabinets, Exterior Access.
- Master Bath
- Whirlpool Tub, Walk-In Closet, Sauna.
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,192 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Garage Door Opener,Range,Refrigerator,Smoke Det,TV-Wall Mount (Bracket) Only
- Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Walkout Access
- Windows: Thermal
- Brick,Family Room,Gas-Natural,Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace,Laundry 1st Floor,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Tile Floors,Vault Ceiling,Walk In Closet(s),Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Off-Street Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced - In Yard,Shed. Level,Sloped,Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price