Come see this well maintained 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath Colonial home located on Faxon Parkway. Home has been lovingly cared for by the same family for nearly 50 years! New roof, replacement windows, front door stoop, and driveway are among the many upgrades. The kitchen has had a light filled addition added which opens to the rear deck that wraps to a lovely covered porch perfect for reading your favorite book. Living and dining rooms have wood floors under carpet as well as all upstairs bedrooms. Family room off of the kitchen has half bath, laundry and sliding doors that lead to the private back yard. Finished basement provides additional space for a game room or play room. For your Private showing call Anne Macdonald at (570) 772-3593.
Residential - Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
2,530 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Living Room
- M level,21'x13'4,Wood Floors under carpet
- Formal Separate,Kitchen Eat In
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,192 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 338 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Built-In Electric Oven,Dehumidifier,Dishwasher,Garage Door Opener,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Smoke Det
- Stone, Linoleum
- None, Window Unit(s)
- Other. Hot Water.
- Finished,Partially Finished
- Windows: New,Tilt
- Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Laundry 1st Floor,Master Bath,Skylight(s)/Light Tubes,Vault Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Off-Street Parking.
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio/Deck Covered,Shed. Level.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price