Come see this lovely brick Cape Cod situated on 4.43 acres. Home features a living room with pellet stove, first floor bedroom and bath, eat in kitchen and dining room. Enjoy the extra space the mudroom offers for storage as well as access to the back yard private fenced in back yard. Family room in basement has a fireplace and lots of room to spread out. Homeowners have installed a new furnace with instant hot water, several new kitchen appliances and French drains in exterior. Schedule your appointment to visit this well cared for home! Call Anne Macdonald at (570) 772-3593 or Tiffany Cioffi at (570) 772-8686 for your private showing.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,364 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Separate,Kitchen Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,740 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 624 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Vac,Dishwasher,Dryer,Garage Door Opener,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Smoke Det,TV-Wall Mount (Bracket) Only,Washer,Water Trtmnt System
- Vinyl, Wood, Linoleum
- Window Unit(s)
- Other. Hot Water.
- Exterior Entry,Partially Finished
- Windows: See Remarks
- Family Room,Living Room,Pellet Stove,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Fireplace,Radon Mitig,Wood Floors,Wood/Pellet Stove
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced - In Yard,Shed. Cleared,Sloped,Wooded.
Shed, Washer, Dryer, Water Treatment System
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price