This classic home built in 1941 for the well known Lundy family is modeled after a beautiful home in the suburban Philadelphia area of Wallingford by architect W. Pope Barney. This home has Pennsylvania field stone that adds tone and texture to the exterior along with slate walkways and rear terraces. Southern facing, this home receives beautiful light throughout the many shutter clad windows. The interior architectural details include beautiful trim, crown and picture moldings. The kitchen opens up to a cozy family room with fireplace and Dutch door that opens to the stunning hydrangea lined terrace. Living room has built in shelves as well as a gas fireplace. Beuatiful refinished hardwood floors throughout. So many details to see. Call Anne Macdonadlat (570) 772-3593 for your tour.
Residential - Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
4,058 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Formal Separate
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,618 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 440 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garage Door Opener,Range,Refrigerator,Smoke Det,Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Hot Water.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walkout Access
- Windows: Original
- Family Room,Gas-Propane,Living Room,Rec Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace,In-Law Quarters,Master Bath,Tile Floors,Walk In Closet(s),Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 212 x 214
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Shed. Sloped,Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price