Wow! Breathtaking house in Poco Estates will make you want to move in today! It has everything you can ask for with an open concept. The living room has large windows running down to the floors with the stone gas fireplace to keep you warm in the winters. The kitchen is as impressive as it gets! Stainless steel appliances, wine cooler, and more cabinet space than you will know what to do with! Two walkouts to the deck that overlooks the inground pool. The office on the first floor could be the 5th bedroom, with 4 upstairs. The laundry room is on the second floor. The lower level is finished with another kitchen, living room, workshop and full bathroom. Take a look today!
Residential - Single Family, Other
3,726 sq. ft
Poco Hills Estates
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Kitchen Bar,Formal Separate
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,858 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 868 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop,Microwave Built-In,Washer,Refrigerator,Range,Freezer,Dryer,Dishwasher
- Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Finished
- Windows: Original
- Gas-Natural,Stone,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Tile Floors,Walk In Closet(s),Vault Ceiling,Fireplace,Open Floor Plan,Master Bath,Laundry 2nd Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Workshop,Patio,Spa/Hot Tub,Pool Inground,Patio/Deck Covered,Fenced - In Yard. Level.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price