This charming 3 bed 2 bath home is a little bit of country located minutes from town. Sitting on an acre, the home features wonderful private decks for outdoor entertaining/living as well as a great hot tub on lower deck. Master suite is located on the second floor with access to large upper deck. Exterior of home has been painted and several new doors and windows have been replaced. Basement has been completely remodeled with new flooring, ceiling, heating and lighting. An ITG Basement Solutions system has also been added. This home is located within the Loyalsock Area School District.
Residential - Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
1,833 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Separate,Kitchen Eat In
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,434 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 399 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer,Range,Refrigerator,Smoke Det,Washer
- Concrete, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Exterior Entry,Partially Finished,Walkout Access
- Windows: Original
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Master Bath,Vault Ceiling,Walk In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Carport.
- Wood, Stone, Cedar
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Patio/Deck Covered,Porch Open,Shed,Spa/Hot Tub. Cleared,Level,Sloped,Wooded.
Hot Tub, Shed, Chicken Coup
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price