Charming three bedroom, two bath colonial home located in the heart of Vallamont. This wonderful home offers a spacious living room with gas log fireplace, which opens to the absolutely delightful, screened porch and rear perennial gardens. The formal dining room is perfect for holiday gatherings. Don't miss the cozy family room, which can also serve as a fourth bedroom, with walk-in closet and adjacent full bath. The second floor offers three bedrooms with ample closet space and another full bath. This home has beautiful hardwood floors throughout. The lower level is roomy and has a newer dry basement system. You'll find gas heat and central air conditioning, along with new vinyl garden fencing and attached two car garage. Call STEPHANIE CALDER - 570-220-2323 to schedule an appointment.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2,188 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Separate,Kitchen Eat In
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,818 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 370 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Range,Washer,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Garage Door Opener,Dryer,Disposal
- Tile, Wood, Linoleum
- Central Air
- Other. Hot Water.
- Windows: Original
- Gas-Natural,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Tile Floors,Wood Floors,Walk In Closet(s),Fireplace,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Brick
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced - In Yard,Patio,Porch Screened. Level.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price